Pan Fried Shrimp with Citrus Aioli
500g of shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
2 tablespoons of olive oil or butter
Heavensent Citrus Aioli
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, coat pan
- Simply place the shrimp on greased skillet; the shrimps should sizzle when you place them. Close lid and grill
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the shrimp or any other seasoning you would like.
- Cook 2 minutes on each side or until shrimps are pink
- Serve with Citrus Aioli and lemon wedge.